The intuitive xvision™ system provides clear visualization and surgical navigation of each and every one of the spinal vertebra. As such, it is of great benefit in surgeries for degenerative spine issues, correction of spinal deformity, tumor resection, and general spinal trauma cases. The xvision system is invaluable in surgical workflow management and can also reduce stress in the working environment.
When working with the xvision navigation system, you’ll be able to preset key parameters such as trajectory projections in the customizable user interface. You can also pre-select the implants you plan to use, as well as the surgical tools you think would work best for the presenting patient. xvision also has an automatic tool selection feature. Whichever instrument you choose to navigate with, you’ll find it has an on-screen tool that gives you quick access to its controls for speedy changes.
From the moment you pick up the scalpel – and until you have the implants securely in place, xvision keeps you fully aware of the precise position of both instrument and implant, so you can:
• View the unique anatomy of your patient throughout the procedure, whether open or minimally-invasive, which is useful when it comes to choosing the implant most appropriate for each vertebra and so optimize your biomechanical construct.
• Streamline rod placement.
• Assess and save potential virtual screw positions.
• Plan your access, osteotomies, and implant trajectories intraoperatively.
• Quickly and easily configure settings or use your presets and previously defined preferences to reduce preparation time.
• Easily switch between complex open cases and minimally invasive cases, with navigated instrumentation designed for each step in the chosen spinal procedure.